Wednesday, August 26, 2015

School Projects


                         


Some of my phone conversations with my little girls during my day job years would be:

My little sweet girl: Mama meron po ba tayong kawayan?

Me: Ha? Wala baby. Pero maghahanap ako pag uwi kaso lang gabi na pala yun...

My little sweet girl: Kelangan kasi namin yun bukas.

Me: Eh ganun ba. Para saan ba yun?

My little sweet girl: Para sa project namin sa Mapeh.

Me: Oh, ok.

My little sweet girl: Kukulayan namin ng poster paint...
 
Me: At kelangan mo din ng poster paint...

My little sweet girl: Yes Mama! :)

Hays...

What happened next is me googling stores near our vicinity which sell bamboos. And they must be open until after office hours, so God help me! I hope I could beat the traffic, what's more the anywhere-there-is-bamboo closing time.

How does mom juggle work plus children plus out-of-this world school projects?

I guess moms just do it.

I'd like to think I've survived all my school-aged daughters' projects before.

So there's a good chance that I can do it again.

Now to amazing world of tralala! :)






1 comment:

  1. hahaha! mas artistic yata ang mind ni WAHM kesa ke Working mom. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies with Peanuts (Baking with Kids)

Oatmeal chocolate cookies with peanuts are my first babies in the world of baking. Why, b ecause chocolate! As an amateur baker I...